The Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship awards one full scholarship each year to non-U.S. citizens. who attended high school outside the United States
This scholarship amounts to tuition in the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for an additional three years of that amount.
To be eligible for the Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship, students must be first-time college students. Live on campus and complete a separate application for the admissions process and full tuition scholarship application.
For more than 100 years, students from around the world have made Coe College their second home.
Cultural diversity expands our campus and helps all students learn from each other. This scholarship aims to continue Coe’s support of making international education a top priority.
print: Bachelor’s degree
Applications closed: February 1, 2024
Value and duration of the award: This scholarship amounts to tuition in the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for an additional three years of that amount.
Eligible Countries: international students
feature: To be considered for the Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship, you must note:
- So you will have the right to apply. The student must be a non-resident or non-permanent citizen of the United States. and attend high school abroad
- Students must intend to be enrolled as a full-time student pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Live in on-campus housing and
- Meet all requirements for admission to Coe College.
How to use: To apply to study at Coe College, please follow the steps below. Contact us at (email protected) with specific questions
- Submit an international application for admission via the General Application. No need to pay an application fee.
- Submit the original or certified copy of your documents.
- Complete an international student financial statement and sufficient funding documents to cover your expenses at Coe.
Please send all documents to:
1220 First Avenue
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
United States of America
Required documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit the following documents.
- Complete the application for admission.
- Complete the Fully Funded Scholarships for Global Leadership form.
- Send resume
- Submit an essay answer